The information collected in our forms is recorded in a computer file under the responsibility of Mr. Pierre MARTIN, Director of EPLEFPA de Montmorot, in order to enable:
- Administrative, pedagogical, and financial management during the training;
- Exam registrations;
- Erasmus, coop-inter registrations;
- Registrations for scholarships or social welfare at the high school;
- Internships or apprenticeship contracts;
- Access to the computer system;
- Infirmary data.
The legal basis for the processing is a Mission of Public Interest, as defined in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27, 2016, regarding data protection, in compliance with French Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, files, and freedoms, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The collected data will only be communicated to the following recipients:
- Learners and their guardians;
- Members of EPLEFPA as necessary;
- Academic authorities for the purpose of exam organization, resource allocation to institutions, and statistical monitoring;
- Services responsible for managing scholarships, for scholarship recipients;
- Internship or apprenticeship supervisors, limited to the scope of the established agreement.
The data is stored in accordance with the recommendations of French BO number 24 dated June 16, 2005 (MENA0501142J) Instruction n° 2005-003 dated February 22, 2005.
You have the right to access, rectify, request erasure, or exercise your right to restrict the processing of your data.
Refer to the website cnil.fr for further information about your rights.
To exercise these rights or for any questions regarding the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our data protection officer by email at:
If you believe, after contacting us, that your ‘Information Technology and Liberties’ rights are not being respected, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties).